The aim of Mapi Research Trust is to facilitate access to information to all stakeholders in the field of Patient-Centered Outcomes, particularly for Clinical Outcome Assessments (COAs) (see definition in our Glossary).
Therefore the ePROVIDE™ platform was launched in March 2016 in order to centralize all Mapi Research Trust resources and services.
- Our three databases (PROQOLID™, PROLABELS™ and PROINSIGHT™) help you develop your endpoint strategy or identify the right outcomes for your study
- Our PROVIDE™ Information Support Services help you streamline the process of licensing the COAs you selected
The provided information includes:
- Descriptive information on COA instruments
- Availability of translations, how they were developed (i.e., translation certificates), and how they are distributed,
- Copyright information,
- The existence (or not) of an exclusivity of translation,
- COA labeling claims,
- Regulatory recommendations on the use of COAs,
- And more…
Some of the information is provided free of charge. Otherwise you can benefit from our services on an ad-hoc basis or through yearly subscriptions.